We’ll dedicate the amphitheater and Sculpture Wall on October 24, at 3:30.
The full schedule for the weekend includes:
- 9:00 am - Worship Service
- 3:30 pm - Public unveiling of the Sculpture Wall
- “Walk the Wall” guided tours and 508 Park information!
- Sidewalk Sale for Stewpot Open Art program
- 4:30 pm - 6 pm - Blues artist Larry Lampkin and his band
- TBD - Legacy Tree Planting
- 10 am - 2 pm - Master Gardeners’ Booth
- 11am - Ruth Klein - Community Gardens, growing in small areas
- Noon - 1 pm - Walk the Wall guided tours
- 1 pm - Judy Meager - What Good are Bugs For
- TBD - Walk the Wall guided tours
- 12:30 pm - Bump City
- 5:30pm - Jazz Vespers